How Can We Help?
Receiving your delivery
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Your street must be free of any obstructions such as low hanging trees and power lines and must have adequate access for a tractor-trailer.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Generally a 4 hour window
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway. Since the crate is longer than the lift gate, consignee may have to help unload.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent’s departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Extraordinary delivery requirements will necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.