How Can We Help?
Why do we need pictures?
It has been said, a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, in this case, that is absolutely true. When considering a patio cover kit, the first thing you will need to establish is the location where you will build it or otherwise attach it to your house or building.
There are a few different requirements for the installation of an Alumawood patio cover kit no matter if it’s a Laguna, Newport or insulated.
- What will the patio cover attach to?
- Where on the building will it make its attachment? i.e. Wall, fascia, roof, etc…
- Are there any obstructions you may not be aware of?
- What is the surface that the patio cover will sit on?
- How far will the patio cover project outward away from the building?
- how close are you to the property lines?
These are just a few examples of what information a few pictures will give us. When taking the images try to;
- Take the images from 3 angels. Right, Middle, Left
- Make sure to have the entire back of the building and ground, in focus where the cover will attach
- Try to take landscape images
- If possible, draw on the image and illustrate the location where you’d like to see the final product installed
- Also, make sure there is ample light
Once we have taken a look at the images, we’ll contact you if there are any suggestions we have or questions.